Every product needs its own identity to stay in the competition running in the market. It is necessary to have a unique and attractive appearance to heighten your product visibility and enhance its presence. Packaging is like a wrapper in which you wrap your product and present it in the market to attract maximum customer and make its space among the many other products like itself.
Custom packaging is an excellent way to marketize your product without any extra budget and hassle. It makes your product an effective marketing tool that helps in elevating your product and enhance its visibility. Customization makes customers happy and satisfied as they can make the packaging exactly they like to make. Customers can select the designs, patterns, colors, quotes, etc., anything they want to have on their packaging.
Eco-friendly Packaging is the new requirement of the customer now. Eco-friendly packaging is not harmful to nature and its surroundings. The material used in it is taken from natural resources, making it more friendly to nature and the air. The manufacturing process also includes natural resources, which means the making of eco-friendly packaging is toxic-free. This packaging is also known as kraft or corrugated packaging and is usually recommended in business worldwide. This packaging has many advantages, such as
- Customer attraction- when you are using custom eco-friendly boxes customer sees you as an environmentally friendly company. A company that thinks and cares about mother nature. Over time customers have gain better concerns about nature and its protection. They like to associate themselves with companies who believe in and take care of their business and nature.
- Cuts Costs- Eco-friendly boxes wholesale can reduce your budget all over. It cuts down the purchasing cost of the raw material as it is taken from natural resources, making it easy and cheap to find anywhere.
- Reduces Waste-The ratio of turned out to waste material is meager compared to the other materials used for packaging. Non-eco-friendly packaging leaves plastics everywhere after usage. You cannot recycle it, nor it can decompose in the soil with time. It goes on the earth and becomes a significant part of the pollution.
- Reduces carbon footprint- The manufacturing of different packaging releases different toxic gases in the air, making the air polluted and difficult to breathe. Eco-friendly manufacturing is a recycled material that does not release any harmful gases in the air during manufacturing, leaving the air clean.
- Handy and flexible-Eco-friendly boxes are available for every product in the market. You can use it for electronics, food products, etc. It is available in different sizes, shapes, designs, patterns, and colors. The printing results on these boxes are excellent. These boxes are economical and are easy to find in the market, or they can be easily made on-demand according to your preferences and needs.
- Elevate your brand- Using Eco-friendly packaging leaves a positive impression of your company on the customers. It reflects your priorities towards nature and your company. A recent study has shown that 87 % of customers aged 18 to 70 have shown great interest in eco-friendly packaging.
- Customer sustainability- eco-friendly packaging helps you to keep your customer connected to you after the purchase. It leaves and positive impression on the customer and makes it come again for shopping.
- Thus eco-friendly packaging has many advantages, but the main benefit that a businessman and a customer can avail is reduced, reused, and recycled. It is biodegradable, which means it will not be on earth forever like plastic, but it will decompose in the soil after a time, becoming a part of the soil, thus not causing any harmful pollution.
Eco-friendly packaging is itself an attraction and complete packaging, but there are few tips with which you can enhance its visibility and outlook.
- Printing and designing: The outlook of a product is a very crucial part of the packaging. It depends on the product’s appearance if it will be successful or not in the market. Eighty-five of the product fail in the market due to their insufficient packaging. They go to the end of the line at the shelf of a store because no one can notice them among many other products. The outer look of a product should be of vibrant colors and attractive designs. Customers should be able to recognize the shelf of a store just by looking at it. It should be eye-catchy and unique.
- Measurements: When it comes to packaging, make sure you have the exact measurements of the product to fit perfectly in its packaging. Loose packaging will damage the product during transportation as it will move around in the box, and tight packaging will also damage the product as it will not fit in the box.
- Enhanced company logo: Make sure your company name and logo are enhanced and visible on the packaging so that customers can see it from a distance.